6.01.2010

First of many...

Woohoo! My first blog post! I guess I need to explain our situation. Johnny & I have been TTC since July 2008, yup that's right almost TWO years! We found out on May 16th we were pregnant but sadly lost the baby at 5 weeks & 2 days. It broke our hearts. We found out at 4 weeks and got really excited, the thought of losing our precious sweetpea never crossed my mind. So here we are, waiting on the go ahead from the doctor to TTC again. When the doctor called me to tell me that I was in fact miscarrying I remember her telling me that we had to wait 6 weeks to try again. This is going to be a LONG 6 weeks! Our little sweetpea was truly a blessing though. He/She let us know that physically it is possible for us to conceive again. When Brayden was delivered via c-section the doctor found out that I have a unicornuate uterus, pretty much I only have one usable tube [which was blocked until I had an HSG done in March] & my uterus isn't as large as most womens so I will more than likely always deliver early [Brayden was 5 weeks early]. Well that's our journey so far in a nutshell. Now it's off to make dinner for my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment